The formulas are named based upon the amount of moisture they give, Light delivering the least amount and Ultra the highest. It also reacts to the environment you are in, making the climate a factor.
So, you might want to try the light if:
- You live in a very humid climate or if your skin is not very dry.
You might want to try the medium if:
- You live in a humid climate and your skin is very dry.
- You have average skin and your climate fluctuates, sometimes it is more humid or dry than others.
- You are unsure which formula to get, this gives you a good starting point.
You may want to try the Ultra if:
- You live in a dry climate and your skin is dry.
- You live in an average climate but your skin is very dry
Many of our customers use 2 formulations. One for Winter when it is drier and one for summer when it is usually a bit more humid. We also have customers that use one formula for when they are home and another formula to suit the climate of wherever it is they may be going for competitions/tours/performances.